A silent hunter. An apex predator. Explore what these nocturnal predators eat and learn about food webs at the same time by dissecting an owl pellet. This fun, hands-on science kit includes:
- One standard sized barn owl pellet 1.5 – 2 inches.
- One pick
- One pair of tweezers
- One pair of nitrile gloves
- One small container for bones.
An educational booklet about food webs and owl pellets that includes:
- A colouring page about how owl pellets are formed.
- Two food web colouring pages.
- An introduction to conservationist Rachel Carson.
- An Owls of Ontario Illustration – use these illustrations to inspire your own drawing!
- One owl pellet bone chart.
There are no reviews yet.